Integrate stormwater and irrigation performance into your landscape design process.
The demand for green infrastructure is growing. How do you evaluate the stormwater benefits and cost impacts of green vs. grey infrastructure? With PlanIT Impact, high stormwater performance is in reach.
With this first-of-its-kind Web Application you can:
- Quickly assess the runoff and cost impacts of green vs grey design features at the onset of a project.
- Easily get reliable AI-powered design guidance using our proprietary Discovery Engine. Think of it as a stormwater analysis expert at your fingertips.
- Cost-effectively collaborate early and often putting the whole team of architects, engineers, and construction professionals at the helm of truly integrated delivery approach on every project. No special budget required.
- Eliminate tedious spreadsheets for sizing runoff reduction strategies.
- Secure more SITES points for irrigation and runoff.
- Leverage robust and CURRENT climate data from the ETWater Unity API to design landscapes for the future.
PlanIT Impact was founded by the Principal of DRAW Architecture + Urban Design, Dominique Davison AIA LEED AP BD+C, and co-developed by Will Metcalf a landscape designer and Masters student at the University of Minnesota and David Scheer RA, BEMP, creator of the lighting and solar tools for Revit Insight 360.
Customize your landscape design from any of the project inputs:
- Green Roofs
- Impervious Surface
- Porous Pavement
- Turf Grass
- Tree Trench
- Rain Barrel
- Underground Storage
- Greywater Systems
- Rainwater Recapture
- Maintenance Costs
- Upfront Costs
- Utility Rates