Increasingly, cities and designers have utilized stormwater runoff as a resource rather than treat it as a waste product. However, the design process hasn’t kept up with this trend. Frequently, designers don’t have the tools or resources to quickly evaluate and advocate for sophisticated stormwater management planning.
PlanIT Impact offers several key features to provide answers at the speed of design and enable the potential for cutting-edge stormwater strategies while reducing long-term operating costs for clients. These include:
- Automatic generation of runoff scenarios to keep the team on track from the very beginning of the design process
- Guidance to select the best practices for achieving runoff reduction goals
- A Total Cost of Ownership model to help understand a design’s impact over the long-term
- Ability to import geometry from Revit
- Easy sharing of information between teams with user licensing